Last night I got an e-mail from a former co-worker and friend from L.A., Anna C. She was in town but was leaving the next day. So we met for a quick visit at my house this morning before I had to pick up Jamie at the airport. She was staying about 5 minutes away in the same hotel, Jamie, Sofi and I stayed while we were waiting for the moving truck to deliver our stuff back in April. What a small world! And I'm happy to report, Sofi was very sociable - offering her usual gifts of stuffed animals and bird gestures. She even danced for us while we chatted over muffins and tea. It was great seeing you Anna!
After we picked up Jamie, we headed over to the Jewish deli at the mall for an early lunch. On the way out, Sofi wanted to see the decorated Christmas trees in the mall proper, so we walked around looking for trees - big and small. Can't wait to get our own tree! I think Sofi will be very excited to see it all lit up. In the meantime, I bought a cute little soft, stuffed tree from Hallmark. It's covered in brightly colored buttons for hanging ornaments. Perfect size for the paper stars she decorated in class last week as well as a few non-breakable ornaments I picked up last month at Joann's.And, another photo I altered using the new actions I bought....
(from l. to r.: original, black and white, color boost.
The eyes looks a bit blacked out, don't you think?


BTW, the entire spiffy ensemble Sofi is wearing in this photo (not including Sofi's signature pink flower shoes) was a gift from her Auntie Susie (as well as a ton of other fall/winter clothes). Thanks Susie!
2 comments:
Hi Cathy! Just catching up on your blog! thanks for the updates! the fabric button tree is so cute, and Sofi as always is adorable!! I love her cute yet stylish outfit!
great photo alternations. i can't wait to get my new camera...next year is the target date and plan. :) so sweet! hope i'd be bless such a darling little girl when the time comes. :D
Post a Comment