Tuesday, January 02, 2007

RAK Winner/Sofi Photos/Goodie in the Mail

Congrats Amanda Fuentes! You are the winner of the RAK!

Please e-mail me your mailing address. Thanks :)

And I couldn't have an entry without posting more SOFI photos:


Photo #1) Sofi takes a wagon ride around the living room with all her animals (12/28/06). Special note: Sofi has begun wearing clips in her hair! She has always pulled them out in the past, but recently she's been tolerating them, especially the claw-type clips or just a plain soft elastic. Or maybe the length of her bangs (which reaches her mouth) just started to bug her!

Photo #2) Sofi enjoys a treat while looking out the dining room window, a great spot for taking natural light photos (12/27/06).

Even though there was no USPS delivery, I did get a UPS package from Memory Makers. I received TWO copies of the special Celebrations issue, which contains one of my layouts! This is my first time to be published in a magazine other than Scrapbook Answers (which I really miss). Check out page 86 if you spot it on the newstands.

And thanks to everyone for commenting on my blog! I love hearing from you!

Credits: Photo masks by Erica Hernandez

2 comments:

chanel said...

congrats on getting published, that is so cool!

Anonymous said...

sofi looked so cute with her hair tied up. congrats on the pub:)