Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Cosmo Cricket love


One of my favorite paper manufacturers is having a DT call!

So I'm posting my favorite projects using Cosmo Cricket. I recently bought the Girl Friday collection and love it!

Here's my most recent layout using Girl Friday and some monograms letters from Hey Sugar. My first paper page of baby Zara.

*baby yawn*


I handstitched a butterfly trail and added some cross stitches to the monograms.

I cut up one of the Girl Friday borders ("love you") and layered some chipboard and rub-ons.

I used rub-on letters on top of this journaling spot to spell out Zara's name.


*dreamy*

Used Girl Friday chipboard and rub-ons here.


*I'm not your average girl*

Use one of the borders and lots of Girl Friday rub-on words.


*happy*

More Girl Friday (paper and chipboard title). The frame is digital.

*play*

This one is a hybrid - mixing up some Kitschy Digitals plus Girl Friday (ribbon, tag, chipboard, rub-ons).


*loving baby zara*

I love this page. Love how just a few bits of Girl Friday chipboard and ribbon make the page!


*Life is Beautiful*

A hybrid card (using a tag from Girl Friday).


*another family photo*

Girl Friday sticker border, chipboard butterflies and rub-ons.

*real*

One of my favorite layouts using Girl Friday sticker border and rub-on.



Thanks for taking a look at my work!


5 comments:

Jody Ferlaak said...

Love all your pages! I'm impressed that you are scrapping with a newborn in your home. That's awesome! Keep up the good work and best of luck to you with the Cosmo DT!

Jan said...

Cathy, as a fellow CC lover, I just love your pages. They're so fresh and beautifully highlight the lines.
And, dang, you are the scrapping queen - newborn and all!
Love ya!

Lauren Reid said...

good luck on the call, CC would be NUTS not to take you Cathy!!!! You always have the most creative los and projects! xoxo L

Kristin said...

Oh my gosh that baby yawn LO is AWESOME! Good Luck!

kristinak said...

gorgeous!! i love when you play with paper. :)
Good luck!!!