Wednesday, July 01, 2009

i love mama

Zara @ 3 weeks and 2 days

Zara wearing her favorite tee - LOL. This is one of the shirts I made for her baby shower. Unfortunately, some of the iron-ons are peeling off on the more well-washed ones. I think I need to line-dry them....

So today, I took Zara and Sofi to the park for a playdate with 3 other moms and their kids. Zara slept the whole time (about 2 hours). She was in the Bjorn - I'm not allowed to lift the baby car seat yet - but I much prefer the Bjorn. I keep her close and she's happy and warm.

Sofi got quite a bit of exercise. Running back and forth. First chasing some birds. Then picking some (way too many) flowers and leaves for me. She and her friend Hyunjin picked them and ran back to give them to me. More than a dozen times. She probably collected more than 50 leaves and flowers. So sweet, but what do I do with all the flora?

3 comments:

Norma Kennedy said...

Oh Cayla....Zara is just Precious...Congrats !

Anonymous said...

oh she is gorgeous!

Laura said...

She is beautiful. :)