what a beautiful family cathy! You're so blessed :)
Love the pictures Cathy! So beautiful!
Congratulations on your new baby, Cathy! Lovely pics!
And I just saw your header- I love it! My baby's a June baby too! :)
Not too late for a baby pod. Those photos were taken when Mattie was one month 3 days, but it did take some time and two people to fit him in ( Jo helped me :)). I bought it at Etsy. Good-luck!
love the family pics!~ :D
Post a Comment
6 comments:
what a beautiful family cathy! You're so blessed :)
Love the pictures Cathy! So beautiful!
Congratulations on your new baby, Cathy! Lovely pics!
And I just saw your header- I love it! My baby's a June baby too! :)
Not too late for a baby pod. Those photos were taken when Mattie was one month 3 days, but it did take some time and two people to fit him in ( Jo helped me :)). I bought it at Etsy. Good-luck!
love the family pics!~ :D
Post a Comment