sneezing.
stuffed up.
feverish.
yuk.
who gets sick at the end of summer?
maybe I caught something at the children's museum on friday or a friend who visited on saturday. or when i was at joann's. who knows. it's been getting worse all day.
so.
i.
can't.
sleep.
what's better to pass the time?
first we watched a few more episodes of carnivale on netflix.
then zara and jamie turned in. I was going to, too. but as soon as lay down, i knew i'd be miserable.
so why not check my e-mail and......create a new blog banner?
actually it started as a digi page. I just cropped it and added my URL.

cropped banner
I had to use my new photos of zara and the headband I made on sunday. thanks again amber for the inspo!
All the digi goodness is by the uber-talented Nancy Kubo. You can find her stuff at Little Dreamer Designs. She also does paper designs for Prima and Bo Bunny.
****************
okay. so it's almost 1 am and i still don't want to go to bed.
so here's my latest wish list of scrappy and crafty goodness:
All the digi goodness is by the uber-talented Nancy Kubo. You can find her stuff at Little Dreamer Designs. She also does paper designs for Prima and Bo Bunny.
****************
okay. so it's almost 1 am and i still don't want to go to bed.
so here's my latest wish list of scrappy and crafty goodness:
- quickutz silhouette. it would make hybrid scrapping a lot easier!

- this kit by zoe pearn

- this kit by leora sanford

- a corner chomper

- this kit by kenner road

- felt camera case

- coffee bubble tea by elsie (because a mocha smoothie with coffee jelly is my favorite drink right now)
- any of her felted creatures


No comments:
Post a Comment