Yup. This family likes to eat. Plus we like our toys. (see Jamie's haul on the bottom left of the layout).
It was a great day. Lots of food. Ha!
Too bad Zara got a little fussy at dinner.
But my food did not get cold. A knowing waiter (turned out he was the head manager) kept my food warm for me while i tried to unsuccessfully feed and soothe zara in the bathroom. Poor kid was tired and just wanted to sleep, but there was an awful lot of racket going on at El Gaucho. I had to send Sofi back down to the table (down a long flight of stairs) TWICE to fetch a diaper and then the pacifier.
But I returned to my seat with Zara semi-soothed, handed her off to Jamie and finished most of my meal. We even got through the complimentary fruit/cheese/cracker course (who can eat after all that steak?) AND the dessert before she woke up again. We then made a hasty exit.
When we got home, I fed Zara while Jamie put Sofi to bed. He fell asleep in her bedroom, so no late-tv-watching for us! So here I am blogging after midnight.
Happy Birthday Jamie!
p.s. we also shot several movies with our new Flip! When I figure out how to upload them to the blog, I will!

No comments:
Post a Comment