Friday, January 01, 2010

year in photos, part 1


Happy New Year to all my blog friends!
Thanks for visiting my little old blog :)

And so, since it's the new year, I thought I would do a recap of the year. But in photos instead of words. Got the idea from one of my favorite bloggers/scrappers.... so here goes.

January 2009

I was beginning to show and was all about taking photos of my baby bump. This is probably my all-time favorite blog banner. I LOVE that photo of Sofi and my baby bump.

February 2009

Sofi was getting girlier as ever. She was still happy to pose for me. We bought our house in February but would move in for another 3 months.

We also had a lot of snow that winter. Here's the view from our old house.


March 2009

I was still heavily into paper scrapping. Here's one of my favorite pages I made that month.

April 2009

My brother David and his son Noah came for a visit during Easter break. I was sick so we didn't get many days out, but this day I managed to take them to Seattle. Sofi is modeling the tulle hair clip David got for her.

May 2009
We moved into our new house. Moving was an exhausting ordeal. Jamie did ALL of the heavy lifting. I continued to get BIGGER and BIGGER. Pretty huge actually. People would assume I was due any minute, but I still had a month to go. Sofi and I would do prenatal yoga together. And sometimes Jamie too.

I'll be back later with the rest of the year.

2 comments:

Murphy's Law said...

ooooooooooooo wow. the pix and lo's totally rock.

Lisa said...

Oh, Sofi is SUCH a cutie! That face!!! New to your blog-- love it, love it, love it. :)