Smile

I've been loving all the new kits by Vinnie Pearce in the store! Love the Grunge Page Dividers - they add a pretty but grungy look to the page. I changed the color (LAYER > LAYER STYLE > COLOR OVERLAY) by sampling a color from my photo. Hearts are from Vinnie's Cute and Wild Elements. The Smile circle tag is from Shimelle's Write It Down Cute Circles. Cream paper from Wilna's Fly Away kit.
Sweet Joy

I love the birds in Wilna's kit Fly Away - available at Two Peas in a Bucket! One of Erica Hernandez's template in her template pack included a graphic that looked like branch. So I combined the kits in this page.
sweet zara

I used Vinnie Pearce's Sakura Sanctuary Papers (love the soft colors) and a few of her Brads for this digi page. I wove some strips of the paper on the top right corner.
what defines me

On my paper pages, I love to add decorative edges with my paper edge punches. They are addictive! I have about 5 punches so far. So I was so happy to see Laina Lamb's Borderlines in the Two Peas in a Bucket store. Love the variety. They are meant for cutting machines like the Silhouette (which I just got!) but I will definitely be using them a lot on my all-digital pages as well. Here I used them to cut various papers from Michelle Underwood's Sunday Kind of Love SOLIDS kit. All elements are from Michelle Underwood's Sunday Kind of Love kit and Beautiful Ending kit. EXCEPT the photo frame which is by Kitschy Digitals.
zara's love list

i love making lists because sometime choosing a topic for a generic photo of your baby is difficult. Especially if you scrap as much as I do. So this is Zara's Love List for this month because at this age it changes every month, right? I used Erica Hernandez's Template because I love her graphic style and what better way to capture it then used one of her templates? Instead of using a lot of patterned paper (except for the pink gingham one by Betsy Tuma) I sampled colors using the EYE DROPPER tool from the photo and the brads (by Vinnie Pearce) and used my Paint Bucket tool to fill in the layers of the template. Which brings me to those brads by Vinnie Pearce. I love them! You get such a wide variety of shapes and colors in one kit! So I wanted to use as many as I could so I arranged them in the shape of heart.
cupcake love

My favorite thing to scrap after my daughter is cupcakes! LOL. I love the pink and brown in Vinnie Pearce's Cute and Wild Papers and Elements at Two Peas in a Bucket. I used a journaling tag from Vinnie's Bloom kit to cut the shape of the photo and pink paper. The cupcake doodle is from Sprinkles by Jen Allyson also at Two Peas. TFL!
love "s" card

I've been making little cards for Sofia. She needs a little extra love because her little sis get most of my attention. I used Shimelle Laine's Write it Down - Cute Circles to make a mini card. I overlapped them slightly in Photoshop before printing so that it would make a card. I also printed out a brad from Vinnie's BRADS kit. They make cute flower centers. TFL!
love u card

I love the heart I made using Vinnie Pearce's BRADS kit for an earlier digital layout so much I printed it out and popped it onto a card for my daughter. TFL!
changing before my eyes

This is for Nicole's Use Your Peas challenge to use three photos and three frames. I used Scrap Original Stamped Frames available at Two Peas in a Bucket. I love that you she gives you the mask, frame and stamp for each design. I changed the color of the stamped frames. On the black and white photo I just used the mask. The gorgeous graphics on the bottom are from the Boundless kit. Again I changed the colors.
you are magical

Another gorgeous kit by ScrapOriginals called ***THIS YEAR*** available at Two Peas in a Bucket. I love the details and the variety of elements from the layered tag to the stamped images to the chunky vintage frame. Everything is from the kit.
her happiness

Have you seen Pamela Funk-Parr's Boundless kit in the Two Peas in a Bucket store? So elegant and gorgeous. I used the "happiness" element as a stamp for Erica's digi challenge. Stamping on the white paper.
love makes a house a home

A housewarming card for a friend. I used Vinnie Pearce's HOMELIFE Word Art available at Two Peas in a Bucket. Lovely sentiments for cards, layouts or home dec pieces.
splish splash

I love Jen Martakis' whimsical new kit Rain Drops. Perfect for a seattle girl like me. But I used it for this fun page about my baby taking a bath. This layout is also doing double-duty. I lifted a paper page for the LIFT THIS challenge and also for this week's digital challenge. TFL! (Buttons are from various Michelle Underwood kits and stitching is by ScrapOriginals).
so tweet

We went to look at the cherry blossom trees at the University of Washington. I couldn't wait to scrap this photo! I used a sweet little digital doodle by Kathy Martin at Two Peas in a Bucket.
sofia's first ride

I really love the rainbow colors of Vinnie's kit Toy Box Elements and Toy Box Solid Papers - at Two Peas in a Bucket. Perfect for these photos of Sofia riding a bicycle she received from our neighbor.
just cheeky

One thing that people comment about Zara is her chubby cheeks! I used ScrapOriginals super-cute kit Welcome Home Girl for this page. The flowers are from her Boundless Collection. Both kits available at Two Peas in a Bucket.
imagine that

I fell in love with Vinnie Pearce's new kits Toy Box Elements available at Two Peas in a Bucket! The banner is adorable! I happened to get a spring dress for Zara that had some of the same colors in this kit. I paired the Elements with Vinnie Pearce's Toy Box Solids (black paper).
up in the air

I don't often make two-page digital spreads but I wanted the photos here to take center-stage. I used Betsy Tuma's new kit That's Life available at Two Peas in a Bucket. Love the bright primary colors and the vintage illustrations reminded me of a Monopoly game. To make the "apron lace" strip I used Laina Lamb's Bordelines Set #1.
2 comments:
You have been busy! :)
Gorgeous new projects and I adore them all.
whoa, these are awesome!
I bought those vintage cameras for $1 the other day. good deal, you enabler!
Post a Comment