Monday, April 26, 2010

busy monday *Kenner Road and JessicaSprague.com projects**

It's been a busy Monday morning!

First up: Kenner Road.
It's my turn at Kenner Road's blog to post some digi goodness. I made a hybrid mini using several of Kenner Road's digi kits and a few more bits from the Garden Party add-on (it's the kit that keeps on giving!).




Please stop by the kR blog for instructions on how I made it and full credits.


******
Next up: Jessica Sprague

I posted my first two digi layouts as a CT member for JessicaSprague.com
using new products by Kitschy Digitals and Crystal Wilkerson.

***


***




***
And I found out last night that I won one of these adorable bookmarks from Lisa at ohmygoodknits! I am going to surprise Sofi with it. (I'm getting the purple one! ;)

3 comments:

maybe*mej said...

Love your Digilayouts with the carnevale frames.
Tudeluuuu.

Amanda said...

Congrats on your new DT gig! Your work is always inspiring!

AnilĂș Magloire said...

Oh, WOW! I love them all. Kitschy is making some great stuff, huh?