Tuesday, September 28, 2010

artful blogging

Have you heard of this publication? I had seen it in the stores and I thumbed through a friend's copy a few months ago. I finally bought a copy (using my 40% coupon at Joanns) and then the current issue. It's given me a new perspective on my blog and my own intentions for this blog.

Image from Artful Blogging


The blogs featured in this magazine are inspiring, informative, instructional, personal, artistic and unique. Not to mention the beautiful imagery - photographs, drawing, paintings. From artists to photographers to crafters and even scrapbookers*, all these bloggers are sharing their artistic points of view in engaging ways. 
 
*I met Debee of "art as life" at a scrapbooking convention a couple of years ago when were both "fashionistas" at the now defunct ScrapinStyleTV.com.
 
Some of the blogs in the latest issue that spoke to me:

If you haven't picked up this magazine, I highly recommend it. Just remember to bring your coupon!



No comments: