Monday, October 04, 2010

Mr. Campy is now digital!

I never bought Cosmo Cricket's Mr. Campy collection in paper form, even though it was super-cute. Luckily I can now play with its digital form at JessicaSprague.com. I love the fall-ish colors and of course the cute characters and icons. The papers include several wood patterns in different colors, which I also love. I made two hybrid pages using this latest Cosmo Cricket digi release. Today, I'll share layout #1.

Once again, I planned my layouts in Photoshop then printed the pieces out and added cardstock trims, buttons, lace and gems.

This first page was inspired by one of the journal cards "birds of a feather." I found photos of Sofia and Zara playing together side by side. The colors happened to match the color scheme of Mr. Campy. The green of the turtle sandbox and the red of the Ikea table and wagon fit coordinated well the autumnal shades of the papers. I also used some photo actions to make them even more "golden".

birds of a feather | Cosmo Cricket's Mr. Campy Journal Stack + Borders + Paper Pack + Elements


I punched hearts out of printed digital paper from the collection, added a gem and drew white stitching with a gel pen on the center heart.

I changed the color of my text to match the colors in the collection. I lifted up the journaling on foam adhesive and added some pom pom trim along the bottom.



I'm a little obsessed with making banners. Who isn't? LOL. I trimmed some digital ribbon/border into triangles then added lace and a strip of folded paper.


 




 Tomorrow I'll share my second hybrid layout using Mr. Campy. Thanks for stopping by!



No comments: