This month I stuck with all 12 x 12 layouts: two digital and two hybrids. I loved working with
Elle's Studio this month, especially since I found out that one of my hybrid albums created last year will be published in a Scrapbook Trends publication! I also used some of the new
Echo Park collections: Little Girl and For the Record. I love that this company releases digital versions of their brand-new paper collections! Thanks for looking! And another favorite designer you will see on two of the pages:
Queen of Quirk. I love her style.
|
| so sweet together | Echo Park's Little Girl Collection @ jessicsprague.com |
 |
| play clay | Echo Park's For the Record papers + Elle's Studio's Monograms + XL Journaling Tags + Queen of Quirk's Old Boris digi kit @ JessicaSprague.com + Creativity by Crystal's Template |
 |
| making of a Valentine gift | Elle Studio's XL Journaling Tags @ JessicSprague.com + Studio Calico kit (Candy Shoppe) |
 |
| I love that rainbow paper! |
 |
| I've been trying more 3D paper techniques like pleating and making dimensional flowers. Adds so much to otherwise flat hybrid pages. |
 |
| my little elf | Queen of Quirk's Reindeer Games digi kits + Creativity by Crystal IBSW Template @ JessicaSprague.com |
 |
| I added some "traditional" supplies from my stash: gems, stickers, paper, die-cut butterfly. |
 |
| I used a paper punch for the border, alpha stickers and a date stamp. |
Thanks again for stopping by!
3 comments:
I love the paper folding/pleating. It ads such great dimension. The colors of these kits are so lovely...makes me long for spring!
Thanks Christina! Can't wait for spring either :)
hi cathy,
it's been so long!
love the paper folding you did and zara's so big now!!!
Post a Comment