*The giveaway is now CLOSED. I will post the winner soon! Thanks for all the comments!*
After a year and half on the team, I have stepped down from
Two Peas in a Bucket digital creative team. The girls over there are so friendly and supportive! And the team leader,
Erica is an amazing leader and I've loved her work forever (as a Garden Girl, designer and columnist for Scrapbooks Etc.)
But I am realizing more and more that I need to get my butt off the computer more, tend to my kids, house and husband more. I've said here before, I've been taking on more roles at Sofia's school and have been enjoying gardening (who knew?).Of course I'm not giving up scrapbooking. Scrapbooking is my sanity-saver. It's how I get into the
"flow" - necessary for my happiness. And, I am still on the Jessica Sprague team. I am planning on taking more classes over there and tackle more hybrid projects.
But as I say goodbye to this chapter in my life, I thought it would be fun to take a look at some stats as a Two Peas in a Bucket Digital Creative Team Member.
 |
| this is love | from the vintage elements to the sweet photo this is definitely one of my faves using one of my all-time 2Ps kits by Michelle Underwood - Sunday Kind of Love. |
 |
| borrowed clothes | These might be my favorite Zara photos. I love her outfit and the story behind the page. |
 |
| oh so girly | the title says it all. love the hand-drawn dress form and frames by Scrap Originals. |
 |
| this is 38 | I love having all these fun photos from my birthday on one page. I used a template and mixed up quite a bit of kits from 2Ps. |
 |
| sister love | a sweet mini using a kit by Jen Martakis |
 |
| sweet day mini | i love the tiniest mini - this one used various kenner road kits. |
And if you made it this far, I thought it be fun to do a small giveaway!
Please leave a comment (tell me what your favorite Two Peas digi kit is or which of my favorite projects shown here caught your eye or anything else you want to say) and you'll be entered to win a $5 gift certificate to Two Peas - you can use it for digital or anything else in the Two Peas store. I'll choose the winner randomly. My little thank you to you!
Deadline to enter is this Saturday, April 9.
Thanks for all your comments on my work in
my Two Peas gallery and here on my blog over last year and a half!
9 comments:
AWESOME retrospective on your time with the CT, Cathy...I know I've said it before but you will be so missed!
I have always looked forward to seeing your LOs in the gallery. And hope to see more even if not as frequently now that you aren't on the CT anymore.
Loved the look back at your time on the team. I know I'll miss you!
I know many said this on the 2P's board, but I hope you'll still be posting your gorgeous layouts in the gallery. I particularly remember the Couch Potato layout. But my absolute favorite was one I think we used as the inspiration for a challenge like a year ago. Great big beautiful picture of Zara (I think her names was real big on the layout too) and there was a fusion on photo and patterned paper. Such a sweet photo and layout. Good luck with your gardening! :)
your work is brilliant and the two peas gang will miss you so very much! i hope you enjoy your family time and hope to see you hanging around from time to time.
Loved looking back at your time on the team. Such beautiful work. You'll be missed!
Love the retrospective. My favorite kit is Hero Arts: Bird Silhouettes. My loves combined: Hero Arts Stamps, birds, and digi.
Love your layouts, I am only a lurker at 2Peas but your work will be missed. I am currently coveting Collage Craft :)
I loved all your projects! I think "pretty in purple" was my favourite - such a sweet and airy design!
Post a Comment