Friday, June 24, 2011

Welcome to stop #17 of Jessica's Sprague's Birthday Bloghop!

Welcome to my little paper and digi crafting blog! I'm Cathy (aka cayla73), creative team member for JessicaSprague.com and this is stop number 17 of Jessica Sprague's Birthday Bloghop! I hope you're enjoying all the freebies, fun and festivities so far!  (Note: If you came here first or got lost along the way, click on the image below to take you back to the start of the bloghop!)


Today, I have a super-cute cluster to share with you. If you are not familiar with what a cluster is, well, I'll tell you! A cluster is a grouping of digital elements (usually a .png file) pre-designed for you that can be used on any of your digital (or hybrid) projects. You can add it to a scrapbook page. Resize it. Add photos. Add journaling. Add extra elements. Layer it. Even print it out for a hybrid project. Something like a quickpage but a little more versatile because you can change it up to suit your needs.

{CLICK ON THE PREVIEW TO DOWNLOAD} Sorry, the blog hop has ended. The link has been disabled.



I hope you like it! And here's a page that I made using my own cluster. As you can see, I layered the cluster on blue paper, added an extra glitter element, journaling in a column, and an extra tag with mini stars. (All the "extra" elements and paper I added are from other birthday bloghop freebies.)

zara and sofia | 4ever bloghop cluster by cathy pascual (using elements by queen of quirk, in the making, echo park, kitschy digitals, carina gardner) + blue paper by queen of quirk + glitter spill by kari holt + bar code tag + starlets by liv.edesigns

If you make a page or project with my cluster, I'd really, really love to see it! Please leave a comment with a link or you can e-mail me at cayla73@yahoo.com. And, of course, I'd love if you visit me again at my little blog.

And, now on with the bloghop. The next stop is the uber-talented, Chrissy!





51 comments:

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

What a great cluster...it would be the perfect addition to any page! {LOVE} it!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

queenof913@gmail.com said...

beautiful thanks so much

Sarah said...

cathy, i have been drooling over this cluster since you posted it in the forum....LOVE!

Luann said...

Cute cute cute thanks for creating this blog hop treasure!

LivE said...

thanks so much for being a wonderful part of our birthday celebration! you rock, cathy! xox

scrappysue said...

Love the cluster and the gorgeous page you made with it! Thanks so much!

Simona said...

love it...thank you for this freebie..ciao
Simona from Italy (Rimini)

Theresa said...

This is great!! Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Cathy I am so in love with this cluster! You rock in so many ways! Thank you for being a CT at jessicasprague.com.

Missus Wookie said...

how pretty - thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you - amazing cluster - love it!

Tammy said...

Thank you for this cluster :)

Linda said...

Thanks! love how you pulled all those pieces together..

Trista said...

This is so cute! Thanks so much!!

Nina said...

Thank you!

missy said...

This is great! I really like it. Thank you so much. PS I love the font on your post titles, what is it?

jintyoo7 said...

Thank you - such a pretty cluster :o)

Anonymous said...

What a cute cluster!

Thanks so much! I can't wait to unzip and start playing.

Anonymous said...

Cathy, a beautiful cluster! Can't wait to use it. Love, love, love your work!
Miki

amanda said...

Thanks so much!

Arianne said...

It's darling. Thank you.

Cherri said...

Love it! Thank you!!

Laura said...

Thank you! This is beautiful. I am just getting back into scrapbooking and this is a great way for me to get going again.

elseepe said...

Thanks, Cathy. Such a gorgeous cluster

Tiffany Carvo said...

LOVING this blog hop!! I've missed it EVERY YEAR!! NOT THIS YEAR!! LOL! :)
Thanks SO MUCH for this kit!! Thankful to you and the other designers for the time and effort to help our creations look AMAZING!! Inspired to create!!

MicheleV said...

Cathy this is great and thanks for the additional info - I'll be sure to let you know as soon as I use it!
thanks!

Anonymous said...

I like th look of your bog. Thanks for the digi cluster.
~Julia

nativetexangirl said...

Thank you for the great cluster. I love the little pennant banner at the top!

Valerie said...

Very cute page. Thanks for the cluster!

rsheedy said...

Hi Cathy! I love your work, as always. You are definitely a source of inspiration to me...keep up the great work! :)

Elissa said...

Thank you. I already know what I am going to use it for.

Shelly said...

Thanks sooo much for an awesome blog hop! You are just tooo generous!

Sherry said...

Thank you for the cluster. It is very nice. Thank you again!

Stephenie said...

So cute!! I have just started doing hybrid cardmaking and scrapbooking this year. Can not wait to use your elements! Thank you for your free cluster! Congratulations on 4 years!

Abby and Brenda said...

This is really pretty, Cathy! Your blog is so cute!

Cathy Pascual said...

thanks for all the sweet comments! And it's only day 1 :)

Missy: The font for the post titles is CK Jot.

thanks again for visiting!
xox,
cathy

Donelle said...

Thank you !

Becky Pipes said...

beautiful - great work!

Anonymous said...

I love this cluster... thank you for sharing it on the bloghop!

Laurie said...

Beautiful... thanks so much!

Sheri said...

So cute!! I love it!!! Thanks!

BILY Canada said...

Lovely cluster! Thank you so much!

Heather said...

Awesome! Thanks so much!

Becky said...

Thank you so much, I'm thinking of about 5 different ways to use this right now! :)

Rhonda said...

This is super cute! Thank-you.

Jennifer said...

Thanks so much! Great cluster work!

Samber said...

This is one of my favorite items from the blog hop! I can see myself using if for our family 2012 calendar. THANK YOU!

Val said...

Thanks for the freebie - I think I'll be using it!

Anonymous said...

Many thanks!

Cathy Pascual said...

Thanks for all your kind words!