I have some exciting news! I have 11 new items in the
shop. I thought it would be fun to group them in collections and use my Photoshop skills for these little "ads" of my items. So without further adieu here are the Sweets, Let's Celebrate and Grow collections.
It's been so fun experimenting with how to photograph my items. I bought a Lightbox to take photos during those dreary, rainy days that we enjoy here in the Pacific Northwest, but today it was a sunny day so I took some natural light photos as well. While I was snapping away, Zara and Jamie came back from dropping Sofia at school and I had a Eureka moment. Why not get one of my darling daughters to "model" them? So I took these shots today.
 |
| Digital frame by Paislee Press. |
So do you have preference for the photos? I think I like the Zara photos to draw you in and give a sense of scale, but the staged shots give more detail....
Thanks for stopping by!
No comments:
Post a Comment