And as a little thank you for following me over to the Catshy blog, I'm having a little sale!
All you have to do is one of the following things:
- subscribe to receive an e-mail whenever I post (there's a little box on the right column of my blog "Follow by E-mail")
- become a "Follower" (again look on the right column)
- or "Like" my Catshy Crafts Fan page on Facebook.
Then, let me know at cayla73@yahoo.com and I'll send you a coupon code to save 10% at my Etsy shop! Thanks for your support!
* Before I go, I wanted to share my latest digital page. It's been a long time since I sat down to scrap! But I really love this one. I used One Little Bird's Sweater Weather kit. I took these photos at a local blueberry farm that happened to be selling pumpkins as well. It was the closest thing to a pumpkin patch that we went to this year.



No comments:
Post a Comment